Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hexie Friday on Saturday!!

 
I managed a couple of hexies this week.  Don't forget to go to Angie's at A Quilting Readers Garden to see all the wonderful hexies and link up yours as well.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I had a big win from Echinops and Aster Honeycomb Stitch Along for my pillow.  It was a $50.00 gift certificate from Intrepid Thread, and boy did I have fun spending it....:D
 
Here's a photo of my very bright fabrics.....grin.  I always seem to be low on brights.
 
 
 
So Yummy and what fun!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Oh, boy what a win you got there, Billie! Your lucky mojo knows just when to kick in. And do add the linky - it doesn't close til Monday night, so plenty of time for your readers to join in on hexie sharing. Love your new hexies.

krislovesfabric said...

Good choices you made :) Lots of fun blocks waiting to happen!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love your chicken tray!! Oh, Billie winning? Again? But good for you as you did such a lovely job - and you finished, too. And great fabric, drooling here.

Carla said...

Beautiful bundle and three hexies are better than none : )