Monday, January 28, 2013

One More Ben Franklin!, Linkys, and an Anniversary

 
Block 4
I'm really liking The Ben Franklin Mystery.  Sure hope I can keep on task.  Maybe I have that Adult ADD..... :D
Well, I'm too olddddddd for testing now.
 
Ben Franklin Mystery Quilt
 
Here's old Ben right here!!  Go check him out.
 
2013NewFO
 
The Ben Franklin Mystery will be my January 2013 NewFO Challenge...not that "I" need any fresh starts.....giggle....but you know me.  If you have a new start, connect to Cat Patches at the end of the month or just go look at all the eye candy.
 
Don't forget to check out all the linky's this week listed on my side bar.  Just scroll down a little and you'll find them.
 
Here are a few.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching
 
 Boms Away
 
Today Big Mick and I have been married 47 years.  Where did the time go............?
 
Love you Always Mick!
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Congratulations Billie!!! What an accomplishment - you are so blessed!!! I hope you celebrated in style :*)

cucki said...

congratulations dear...
love for you x

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lynette said...

Billie, I REALLY love this one! Oh, you have to keep up on this mystery BOM - it's such a nice history one. An much, much CONGRATULATIONS :D

Allie said...

Love your block and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! I hope you're doing something fun to celebrate!!!

quiltmom anna said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mick- that is a wonderful number 47- May you enjoy many more happy years together.
I hope you find some time today to have some special times with your beloved Mick.
Regards from Alberta,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Love your block! Keep it coming...I LOVE looking at them! 8)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Stella Nemeth said...

Happy Anniversary.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you! And what a lovely block. I had resisted going to the blog for the Ben Franklin blocks but after seeing this one, I had to go check it out. Guess what's printing right now?....yep, the block pages. Another project to add to the list. LOL!

Quilting Babcia said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you both!

Nanna said...

Happy Anniversary & happy sewing!
Helen

Barbara said...

What a fun mystery project.

Tami C said...

Congratulations to the both of you! You've done a very nice job on Ben. I'll have to go check him out!