Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've Died and Gone to Heaven....Bucket List is Complete....:))))))

What a night! We attended the Fire Relief Concert last night.....Willie Nelson, George Strait, Lyle Lovett, The Texas Tornadoes, Christopher Cross, The Dixie Checiks, Terri Hendrix, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Asleep at the Wheel, Randy Rogers, Shawn Colvin.

It started with the Tickets on the floor.
Section 3 (right of center stage), row 9, seats 8 and 9.
With a trip to the Lone Star Lounge....giggle.
Strange fancy foods were free, beer $7.00 
Mick had at least 8 giant shrimps stuffed with something beefy
in the middle of the circle of the shrimp.

I'm still excited!




Date Night!


George Strait

Willie Nelson and Lyle Lovett

The Texas Tornadoes with Shawn Sahms son of Doug Sahms.
He dedicated this to Doug and Freddy Fender.

These pictures are from mysanantonio.com and kvue.com




I think over $500,000 was raised from the event.  A good time was had by all...especially me!!!

5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Sounds and looks like an absolutely marvelous time!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

WOW! AWeSOME! LUCKY YOU!!!

Giles said...

wow, I'd have enjoyed that! I've seen Satriani a couple of times before, and love Shawn Colvin's songs :) Lucky you!

Allie said...

Well that sure looks like fun, and I love the pic of you two! I'm sorry but I really can't stand Willie Nelson....everybody else is ok though, lol!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh wow! What a fun time!