Friday, April 1, 2011

Galactic Explosion...what happened to my stars???.....grin

I pulled out my fabric to do the last border on my Galactic Explosion quilt.

Yummy Fabrics

Left overs after cutting pieces for my stars.

48 little stacks to make stars.  See the little lone blue square to the far left.  It's 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.  I was suppose to get 48 of these from the fabric and got one.....grin.....
Mick took me shopping and I'm adding some more fabric to the mix.

Mom's here for the weekend.  I'll be starting on my stars on Monday.

5 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Should be an interesting border, Billie. Have fun with Mom!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Not sure if my comment went through.....

It said,
Impressive.....I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Smiles,
Kelly

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Thanks!

This is one of my favorite patterns from Nancy Rink.

Billie

Allie said...

GORGEOUS fabrics! Have fun with your mum!

Quiltingranny said...

Glad to see I am not the only one that uses my bed to lay things out. Used to be the floor, but no more! Love your blog and thanks for visiting mine!